The Salvation Army
SHIPPING & RETURN
All orders will be shipped within a timely manner via the most economical way while providing suitable protection for items shipped. The two primary methods of shipping used by Supplies & Purchasing are Canada Post and United Parcel Service. Charges for International shipping and shipping to the territories will be determined and added to total at time of shipping.
RETURN MERCHANDISE POLICY
EFFECTIVE November 1, 2011
If you need to return an item to the Supplies & Purchasing Department, please be guided by the following requirements:
- Include a copy of the invoice or packing slip with the items you are returning.
- Return the items within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Submit a reason for the return.
Following these requirements will assist Supplies & Purchasing in properly issuing credit or exchange for the returned merchandise. You will be notified if we are unable to issue a credit or exchange. If you have any questions, please call prior to returning the merchandise. Your assistance in this matter will better enable us to serve you, our customer, more efficiently and effectively.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- Returns cannot be made on clearance items, special orders, custom made items, final sale items, altered or tailored items. CD’s & DVD’s can only be returned for a refund if in its complete original sealed packaging. Exchanges ONLY for defective CD’s & DVD’s and all sheet music. All opened non-defective returns will be refused at customer’s cost. Digital products are wonderful and have the convenience of immediate delivery and immediate use. This means that we do not offer refunds or exchanges because there is no physical product to return. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing digital media.
- All returned items must be in sellable condition, in its original packaging.
- Some items may have a 15% restocking fee applied to the return.
- Supplies & Purchasing department must be notified within 5 days of items damaged upon arrival. In this case it is also important to save the box(es) in which the items were shipped.
- For customers outside of Canada, note that you are personally responsible for any duty charges on returned merchandise. Customs documents should clearly state: “Canadian goods being returned to the supplier.”
- A credit for shipping charges is only provided if Supplies & Purchasing made a shipping error.
PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY!
- If for any reason, this uniform is not satisfactory it must be returned, within 30 days.
- Include a copy of your receipt or packing slip to speed up credit, refund or exchange.
- No unform can be returned if…
- Uniform has been worn or laundered.
- Size tags are removed.
- Garment is altered in any way.
- Items is a special order and is what the customer ordered.
- Please tell us the reason for the return.
- EXCHANGES – Size, style, etc. of exchange you want.
- CREDIT – Provide the date of your order and your order or invoice number.