- All orders will be shipped within a timely manner via the most economical way while providing suitable protection for items shipped. The two primary methods of shipping used by Supplies & Purchasing are Canada Post and United Parcel Service.
- If quicker shipping service is requires, please note such needs in special instructions during the checkout process.
- Charges for International shipping and shipping to the territories will be determined and added to total at time of shipping.
- No merchandise will be accepted for return or exchange after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Any item being returned must be in its original condition and packaging.
- "Special Order" and "Custom Made" items (special caps, imprinted items, etc.) and "Final Sale" items are not returnable.
- Uniforms and other wearing apparel may not be returned or exchanged if worn or laundered, or if any size tag has been removed.
- Any merchandise returned for any reason should be accompanied by a letter of explanation and also by the cash register receipt, or a copy of the packing slip or invoice.
- Never send anything to us without your return address on the parcel.
- For goods being returned from outside of Canada, the customer is responsible for any customs related costs incurred for the parcel entering Canada. Customs documentation should be completed by the customer clearly stating that the parcel contains Canadian goods being returned to the supplier.
- Some returns may be subject to re-stocking charges.
- No credit will be given for shipping/handling charges unless we made a shipping error.
- Depending upon the method of payment used and/or the status of your Supplies and Purchasing customer account, credit will be given as a credit on your Supplies and Purchasing customer account, credit on your MasterCard or Visa credit card account, or in the form of a refund cheque.